There is a reason they call us the#1 Sugar Daddy Dating Site
Featured in the NY Times, 20/20, CNN, Dr. Phil and Dr. Drew, SeekingArrangement is the leading sugar daddy dating and sugar baby personals in Jataí, Goias. Always FREE for Sugar Babies, we are the number one website for those seeking mutually beneficial relationships.
Goal Seeking Sugar Babies in Jataí, Goias
Attractive, intelligent, ambitious and goal oriented. Sugar Babies in Jataí, Goias are students, actresses, models or girls & guys next door. You know you deserve to date someone who will pamper you, empower you, and help you mentally, emotionally and financially.
The Modern Sugar Daddy in Jataí, Goias
You are always respectful and generous. You only live once, and you want to date the best. Some call you a mentor, sponsor or benefactor. But no matter what your desires may be, you are brutally honest about who you are, what you expect and what you offer.
Where can I find the best Sugar Baby in Jataí, Goias?
A Sugar Baby is someone who both delights and attracts. Attraction to her Sugar Daddy may help some women remain charming. However, with the correct perspective, for the right person, at the right time, it is not a necessity; it is simply a bonus. Women are emotional creatures, seldom do they separate their hearts from their heads, Sugar Babies are no different. There is the rare girl who totally compartmentalizes her head and heart within a Sugar Daddy/Sugar Baby relationship. Therefore, easing the transition from business to personal attraction for the Sugar Baby. Attraction is not always a physical thing; emotions play a large part in attraction to another person. Sugar Babies, need not feel physical attraction toward their Sugar Daddy, nor must there be an emotional connection, however, more often than not, it does develop. Attraction is not necessary to make the relationship work; it simply makes it more comfortable for the Sugar Baby to reconcile her relationship choices.
The women in Jataí, Goias are the best
There's no nice way to put this: some of the sugar babies in Jataí, Goias on other sugar daddy sites look a bit rough. Our sugar daddy site offers you nothing but the best of the best. All of our women are absolutely gorgeous and looking for a special sugar daddy just like you. The best part? The women in Jataí, Goias outnumber the men 5 to 1, greatly increasing your odds of meeting a sugar baby that you click with. What other sugar daddy site has impressive numbers like that?
More Sugar Babies in Jataí, Goias than other Sugar daddy sites.
The average sugar baby is a beautiful, ambitious college student, aspiring actress or model, or single mom. She works hard to get where she wants to be in life, but doesn't have a lot of extra spending money. That's why our basic services are 100% free for all sugar babies. We even offer free premium upgrades for all women with an official .edu school email address. Our affordable prices and membership options are one of many reasons that hundreds of thousands of people find what they're looking for on Seeking Arrangement.
Agricultural data (2006)
* Farms: 1,590 * Planted area: 218,670 hectares * Natural Pasture: 200,445 hectares * Woodland and Forest: 96,712 hectares * Persons occupied related to the farm owner: 3,013 * Persons occupied not related to the farm owner: 3,060 * Main crops: soybeans (20,000 hectares), corn (108,000 hectares),soybeans (230,000 hectares), sorghum (26,000 hectares, sunflowers, and wheat.
Animal raising (2006)
* Poultry: (head) 2,479,000 * Cattle (head) 323,000 * Swine: (head) 30,000 * Milk cows (head): 42,300
Climate: Tropical mesothermic, with two seasons well defined by the seasonal regime of rain. Period of rain: October to April. Period of drought: May to September. Temperature: average minimum and maximum in June (coldest month) is: 11Â°C - 27Â°C. In September (hottest month): 18Â°C - 35Â°C. Temperatures can reach as high as 38Â°C and as low as 2Â°C during the year. A surprising 0Â°C was recorded on July 18, 2000. Precipitation: rainfall of approximately 1,800mm, but badly distributed throughout the year.
* Population density: 11.07 inhab/kmÂ² (2003) * Population in 1980: 53,394 (42,840 urban and 10,554 rural) * Population in 1991: 65,957 (55,593 urban and 10,364 rural) * Population in 2003: 79,398 (73,202 urban and 6,196 rural) (1) * Population in 2007: 81,972 (1) (1)Estimated by logistic method * Population growth rate 1991/1996: 0.96.% * Population growth rate 1991/2000: 1.51.% * Population growth rate 1996/2000: 2.19.% * Population growth rate 2000/2007: 1.19%
JataÃ is a municipality in southern GoiÃ¡s state, Brazil. Its population was 81,972 (2007) in a total area of 7,174.2 kmÂ². (10/10/2002) JataÃ is a major producer of agricultural products, including soybeans, rice, and corn. It has the largest herd of cattle in the state and is a large producer of poultry and swine. In 2000 it was the 6th largest municipality in area in the state.
* Number of Industrial Establishments: 139 (2007) * Industrial District: Distrito Agroindustrial - DAIJA (Sept/2007) * Meat-packing Plants/Egg collection: Gale Agroindustrial S/A (07/06/2005) * Dairies: - LaticÃnios Dallas Ind. e Com. Ltda.; - Agromilk IndÃºstria e ComÃ©rcio de LaticÃnios Ltda.; - Dairy Partners Americas Manufacturing Brasil (07/06/2005) * Banking Establishments: - -Banco ABN AMRO Real S.A. -Banco do Brasil S.A.(2) - BRADESCO S.A (2) - CEF - Banco ItaÃº S.A.(2) - HSBC Bank Brasil S.A â€“Banco MÃºltiplo (August 2007) * Number of Retail Commercial Establishments: 1,124 (2007) * Motor vehicles: 13,671 automobiles, 1,535 trucks, 3,248 pickup trucks, and 7,742 motorcycles. (2007)
JataÃ has a number of small-sized commercial establishments and service-providing enterprises. Its economy is mostly based on agriculture (soy, rice, corn, beans, and bananas), cattle, pig, and chicken raising, although commerce and transformation industriesâ€”especially the clothing industryâ€”play an important role, they are highly dependent on the town's agribusiness. In 2005 the biggest employer was commerce with 3,811 workers, followed by public administration with 2,969 workers, and industry with 2,828 workers. (IBGE)
* Schools in activity: 64 with 24,600 students * Higher education: - Centro de Ensino Superior de JataÃ-CESUT - Campus UniversitÃ¡rio da UFG - PÃ³lo UniversitÃ¡rio da UEG - Centro Federal de EducaÃ§Ã£o TecnolÃ³gica de JataÃ â€“ CEFET-GO * Literacy Rate: 89.8%
* Hospitals: 5 * Beds: 198 * Walk-in health clinics: 27 * Infant mortality rate: 17.77 (in 1,000 live births)
The history of JataÃ, like that of all the southwest of GoiÃ¡s, makes up the last phase of the expansion of cattle. In 1836 JosÃ© Manoel Vilela, from Minas Gerais, came from the east, crossing the Rio Verde. He set up a cattle ranch on the banks of the Rio Claro. Soon a settlement was formed with the name "ParaÃso". In 1864 a district was formed with the name ParaÃso de JataÃ. The first church was built in 1867. In 1882 the municipality of ParaÃso was created. Later, in 1885, the name was changed to JataÃ.
There are three institutes of higher education, including a campus of the Federal University of GoiÃ¡s. This campus features 9 courses distributed in three academic units: the Center of Human Sciences, Letters, and Exact Sciences, the Center of Physical Education and the Center of Agricultural and Biological Sciences. In the health sector there were four hospitals, 11 clinics, and one maternity. In communications there were 5 radio stations and two local television stations. In addition there were 2 newspapers.
It is located in the southwest part of the state at the confluence of the SÃ£o Pedro and Claro rivers. The state capital of GoiÃ¢nia is 316 km. away. Highway connections are made by BR-060 / Abadia de GoiÃ¡s / GuapÃ³ / Indiara / AcreÃºna / Santo AntÃ´nio da Barra / Rio Verde. See Sepin Geographical limits: CaiapÃ´nia, Mineiros, ItarumÃ£, Aparecida do Rio Doce, CaÃ§u, Cachoeira Alta, Rio Verde, Mineiros and SerranÃ³polis. JataÃ is part of the Southwest GoiÃ¡s Microregion, which has a population of 330,490 inhabitants in 18 cities and a total area of 56,293.30 kmÂ².
Multinational Enterprises in JataÃ
* ADM - More of Food processing company the World Headquartered in United States. * Foods Brasil SA - 2 Greater of food processing company in Brazil. * Cosan - national leader in the sugar-alcohol sector, the largest producer of sugar and ethanol in the world. * LOUIS DREYFUS COMMODITIES - Improved processing of food in Europe with Headquartered in France. * Nestle - Processing of Foods Headquartered in Switzerland.
* Mayor: HUMBERTO MACHADO * Vice-mayor: RENI GARCIA * Number of councilmembers: 10 * Total number of eligible voters: 57,325 (2007)
The municipality is located in the Serra do CaiapÃ³, which divides the basins of the Araguaia and the ParnaÃba rivers. Its hydro graphic network belongs to the basin of the ParanÃ¡, being composed of tributaries on the right bank of the ParnaÃba. Rivers: Claro, SÃ£o Pedro, Doce, Ariranha e ParaÃso. The water is supplied by the Claro river and distributed to the population after treatment.
List of municipalities in GoiÃ¡s
Sources of data
* IBGE * Seplan * Frigoletto * City Brazil * Sepin
* MHDI: 0.793 * State ranking: 15 (out of 242 municipalities) * National ranking: 740 (out of 5,507 municipalities) Data are from 2000 For the complete list see Frigoletto