- Mar 12, 2011
- Brandon Wade
- No comments yet
- 4662 Views
I think “poofers” POOF for different reasons. I have listed some of my theories below:
1) New to sugar dating and get cold feet last minute.
2) Relationship change (maybe they were separated and now trying to make things work)
3) Disappointment in appearance after email exchanges (if photos took place after the fact)
4) Talking to a few pots and took a liking to one over the others and didn’t feel the need to let the others know. Some people may be polite and convey this change, others not so much.
5) Flat out SCAMMERS/LOSERS having their own sick fun on the Interweb.
6) Life gets busy with work & whatnot so they simply don’t have the time. By the time their schedule clears up, some will make contact apologizing and attempt to reconnect, others just start their search over.
Of course we all want an explanation when someone poofs. Unfortunately, there is this false sense of entitlement that surrounds sugar dating in that some people feel if they have to explain themselves, it borderlines “drama” and they would rather just not deal with it. It’s kind of a double-edged sword. I disagree with this mentality, but it’s a part of this dating game.
“Players gonna play. Haters gonna hate. Ballers gonna ball. Poofers gonna poof.”